Norma Jeane Mortenson was popularly known as Marilyn Monroe; a famous actress and model, born on June 1, 1926 and unexpectedly passed away at the tender age of 36, on August 5, 1962. Nevertheless, her famous and inspiring quotes will forever engraved in our mind forever. Find below some of her most inspiring quotes on beauty and love. We hope they bring joy and comfort to you. Here are the top 7 quotes on beauty and love by Marilyn Monroe...
1. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
2. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”
3. “If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.”
4. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
5. “A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love, listens but doesn’t believe, and leaves before she is left.”
6. “I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.”
7. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.”